Posted to dev@training.apache.org by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com> on 2019/06/01 01:07:33 UTC

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Navigating the ASF Incubator Process (incubating) 1.0

Hi.,

So I ran all my usuals checks on a release and everything is good except I’ve had some macOS .DS_Store files crept into the archive. What do people think about this? Should we continue with the vote or should I make another RC without those files?

Thanks,
Justin

Re: [DISCUSS] Release Apache Navigating the ASF Incubator Process (incubating) 1.0

Posted by Justin Mclean <ju...@classsoftware.com>.
HI,

Given there’s been no response to this I’m going to cancel the vote and make a new release candidate.

Thanks,
Justin