Posted to user@aurora.apache.org by Eyal Cidon <ec...@stanford.edu> on 2018/02/13 19:38:41 UTC

Vagrant dashboard issue

Hi all,

I am trying to follow the instructions in these two guides:
http://aurora.apache.org/documentation/latest/getting-started/vagrant/
http://aurora.apache.org/documentation/latest/getting-started/tutorial/

I am having issues with the vagrant VM, the aurora scheduler dash board
get's stuck on loading and I can't figure out why. Also the Mesos agent is
unreachable. I attached screen shots below.

I am running this from my Mac, I cloned aurora from the github mirror and I
made no modifications. My Vagrant is version 2.0.2 and VirtualBox is 5.2.6
guest edition.

Would appreciate any help.

Thank you,

Eyal

Re: Vagrant dashboard issue

Posted by Renan DelValle <re...@apache.org>.
Eyal,

The problem should be fixed in master now. Please give it a shot again and
let us know.

Thanks for your question, it was the catalyst for us fixing this issue
quickly :D

-Renan

>>> https://github.com/apache/aurora/commit/cb0faf831747

Re: Vagrant dashboard issue