Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Paul Benedict <pb...@apache.org> on 2009/02/24 01:27:05 UTC

Re: [mojo-user] [ANNOUNCEMENT] - UNIX Maven Plugin 1.0-alpha-2 released

Congrats, but I think this should be renamed to the
unix-package-maven-plugin. I told my coworkers about this release and
they instantly were confused and wondered what maven and unix had to
do together.

Paul

Posted by Rusty Wright <ru...@gmail.com>.
I think that that was the problem; they couldn't imagine what it might do.  The word UNIX doesn't bring to mind doing anything specific.

Posted by Trygve Laugstøl <tr...@codehaus.org>.
Paul Benedict wrote:
> Congrats, but I think this should be renamed to the
> unix-package-maven-plugin. I told my coworkers about this release and
> they instantly were confused and wondered what maven and unix had to
> do together.

What did they expect it to do?

--
Trygve