Posted to dev@mxnet.apache.org by elvin isaac <el...@gmail.com> on 2022/06/01 20:33:31 UTC

vulnerabilities in your site

Hi team,

Hope that you're doing all good and healthy.I would like to draw your
attention to some of the vulnerabilities in your site which I would like to
report.
Kindly  let me know if there is any bug bounty program or reward regarding
this disclosure of vulnerabilities as this work requires both cost and time.

Regards
Elvin

Re: vulnerabilities in your site

Posted by arslan kabeer <ar...@gmail.com>.
Who are you, where are you from, what bug did you find?

Posted by Marco de Abreu <ma...@apache.org>.
Hello Elvin,

thanks for reaching out and in assisting us to make out project more
secure, it's really appreciated! Please follow the process described on the
following website to report the vulnerability. Thanks in advance!

https://mxnet.apache.org/versions/1.9.1/api/faq/security.html

Best regards
Marco on behalf of Apache MXNet (incubating)