Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by Mukesh Reddy <mu...@ustechsolutions.com> on 2012/08/17 06:29:51 UTC

RE:Java applet/Object(html) for LZX

Hello everyone,
                Is there any tags in LZX like object/applet tags of html, is it possible to display/run an executable jar application inside a  lzx page/view?

Thanks and Regards,
Mukesh Reddy,
US TECH SOLUTIONS. Inc,
Office: 040-67339635
Email :mukesh@ustechsolutions.com

Re: Java applet/Object(html) for LZX

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
You could potentially build your own JavaScript code into the html
website to create an iFrame/Div-Layer and call it from inside the
application.
This is the template that gets rendered as html website and includes the SWF:
https://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/incubator/openmeetings/trunk/singlewebapp/src/usual_template.vm

You could add a new JavaScript method similar to:
function getAppletStatus(){
    return false;
}
and call this function from within the LZX application (search
"getAppletStatus" in all LZX files to find how to do that).

The other option would be to use the "HTML" tag of OpenLaszlo. However
I don't know currently if all browsers are supported for this tag and
for future compatibility it might be better if you have a custom
JavaScript code and merge it into future versions manually.

Sebastian

Posted by "seba.wagner@gmail.com" <se...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mukesh,