Posted to dev@openmeetings.apache.org by Ray Ma <de...@rayma.me.INVALID> on 2020/11/16 13:27:34 UTC

Introduction

Hi OpenMeetings community,

I'm Ray, looking forward to contributing to OpenMeetings. It looks like a
very interesting project with many use cases across industries.

Would anyone have any recommendations on where to get started? I didn't
really get the "How do I become a committer?" section of the Getting
Involved page, since it's pretty different to other Apache projects that
I've seen.

Regards,
Ray

Re: Introduction

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ray,

Glad you are interested :)
I would start from getting the sources and building (
https://github.com/apache/openmeetings) :)))
later on you can check existing JIRAs
https://issues.apache.org/jira/projects/OPENMEETINGS/issues
Or maybe you will see some other areas of improvement :)

--
Best regards,
Maxim