Posted to user@guacamole.apache.org by Yang Yang <yy...@icloud.com.INVALID> on 2020/08/19 03:37:36 UTC

script with parameters for initial-program

Hello,

I’m trying to use initial-program for RDP connections, can I write a script and set some parameters after the full path to the script?

Thanks,
Yang

Re: script with parameters for initial-program

Posted by Nick Couchman <vn...@apache.org>.
On Wed, Aug 19, 2020 at 12:16 AM Yang Yang <yy...@icloud.com.invalid>
wrote:

> I tried with /usr/bin/Thunar (/usr/bin/Thunar) as the initial program, and
> found it does not take the parameter:
> 1. when the initial-program is set with “/usr/bin/Thunar”, the user’s home
> directory is presented with Thunar;
> 2. when the initial-program is set with “/usr/bin/Thunar /etc/“, the
> default desktop is presented.

Are you saying this is how it currently behaves, or this is how you expect
it to behave?

> Is there anything I can do to pass parameters along with the initial
> program?

Does it work correctly if you set these parameters with a RDP client other
than Guacamole (xfreerdp, for example)?

-Nick

Re: script with parameters for initial-program

Posted by Yang Yang <yy...@icloud.com.INVALID>.