Posted to dev@pulsar.apache.org by Liu Yu <li...@apache.org> on 2022/05/11 07:31:07 UTC

New Pulsar Website is Live!

Hi everyone,

As you may notice, the new Pulsar website goes live! [1]

We hope you enjoy the new content and the fresh appearance!

Do not hesitate to leave your comment here [2] if you have any suggestions or concerns, thanks!

[1] https://pulsar.apache.org/
[2] https://github.com/apache/pulsar/issues/15538

Yu and Lili

Re: New Pulsar Website is Live!

Posted by Yu <li...@apache.org>.
This new website could not be available without the help of Lili
(@urfreespace). I truly appreciate your GREAT contribution!!

And I'm indebted to the wonderfully wise communities of smart people who
talked, argued, and shared with us. Thank you!

Posted by Guangning E <eg...@gmail.com>.
Cool, thanks Yu and Lili

Thanks,
Guangning

Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.invalid> 于2022年5月12日周四 10:53写道:

Posted by Dianjin Wang <dj...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Max Xu <hu...@streamnative.io.INVALID>.

Posted by Aaron Williams <aa...@wi5s.com>.
Looks great! Thank you!!!!

Posted by Chris Latimer <ch...@chrislatimer.com>.

Posted by Dave Fisher <wa...@comcast.net>.
You’re welcome Mellissa! Thanks to everyone who made this change possible!

Sent from my iPhone

Posted by Melissa Logan <me...@constantia.io>.

Posted by Enrico Olivelli <eo...@gmail.com>.
This is great !