Posted to sanselan-dev@incubator.apache.org by Kelly Boettcher <ke...@abs.gov.au> on 2009/02/24 00:46:11 UTC

Extracting and Editing XMP within a GIF file [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi All,

Just been looking into Sanselan 0.97 and it's GIF capabilities for
metadata. I was wondering if someone could instuct me as to retrieving and
editing xmp within the GIF file format? I have tried using Sanselan.
getXmpXmland GifImageParser.getXmpXml but both are returning null. I have
also tried using GifImageParser.getMetadata but it goes into the method and
never returns (holds up debug). I know it has xmp within it since I can
view it in Adobe Photoshop.

Any advice?

Kell
Free publications and statistics available on www.abs.gov.au

Re: Extracting and Editing XMP within a GIF file [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Posted by Kelly Boettcher <ke...@abs.gov.au>.
Issue has been added.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANSELAN-18

  From:       Charles Matthew Chen <ch...@gmail.com>

  To:         sanselan-dev@incubator.apache.org

  Date:       24/02/2009 02:50 PM

  Subject:    Re: Extracting and Editing XMP within a GIF file [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

Hi Kell,

   Please open an issue on our issue tracker:

https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SANSELAN

   Please make sure to attach images and code (the simpler, the
better) that reproduces this problem.

Thanks,
   Charles Matthew

Posted by Charles Matthew Chen <ch...@gmail.com>.