Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Berin Loritsch <bl...@apache.org> on 2001/09/07 20:51:46 UTC

[OT] Re: [C2.1] Run HSQLDB Server as a Cocoon component - Will workout of the box now.

Jeremy Quinn wrote:

> cd /Volumes/Tardis/Checkouts/xml-cocoon2

I haven't seen a reference to Time And Relative Dimensions
In Space (TARDIS) in a long time :).  Dr. Who rocks!  (now let
the younger generation ask Dr. Who?)

AW: [OT] Re: [C2.1] Run HSQLDB Server as a Cocoon component - Will workout of the box now.

Posted by Matthew Langham <ml...@sundn.de>.

Yes, I am of the Dr Who generation ;)
<<
Which one(s)? :-)))))

I grew up watching Dr Who in England with Jon Pertwee and Tom Baker. Now
those were the days..... :-))

Matthew

Tel: +49-5251-1581-30   [mlangham@sundn.de - http://www.sundn.de]

At 2:51 PM -0400 7/9/01, Berin Loritsch wrote:
>Jeremy Quinn wrote:
>>
>> cd /Volumes/Tardis/Checkouts/xml-cocoon2
>
>I haven't seen a reference to Time And Relative Dimensions
>In Space (TARDIS) in a long time :).  Dr. Who rocks!  (now let
>the younger generation ask Dr. Who?)

It's my miniature 30 Gig removable hard drive, smaller on the outside than
on the inside ;)

Yes, I am of the Dr Who generation ;)

regards Jeremy

                                                       webSpace Design
                                            HyperMedia Research Centre

   <ma...@mac.com>     		 <http://www.media.demon.co.uk>
    <phone:+44.[0].20.7737.6831>        <pa...@sms.genie.co.uk>

[OT] Re: [C2.1] Run HSQLDB Server as a Cocoon component - Will workout of the box now.

Posted by Jeremy Quinn <je...@media.demon.co.uk>.