Posted to dev@ode.apache.org by Bill McCusker <wm...@parasoft.com> on 2009/07/02 18:31:41 UTC

No routes found for event handler

Hi,

I have been trying to track down a problem with event handlers. When I
send a message to an event handler the message ends up being saved to
the database because no routes could be found. From debugging I can see
that org.apache.ode.dao.jpa.CorrelatorDAOImpl addRoute is being called
for the expected operation however when the inbound message is processed
the query in findRoute returns an empty result set. Any ideas what might
be causing this? Attached is the process and a soapUI test to reproduce.

Bill McCusker

Re: No routes found for event handler

Posted by Bill McCusker <wm...@parasoft.com>.
Hi all,

    I submitted a jira (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ODE-634)
for the various troubles being had with event handlers, messages not
being received and conflicting receives. The short answer for what the
problem was is that the message routes were not always being persisted
and the conflicting receive was the result of a race condition. A
potential patch is attached to the jira.

Bill McCusker

Posted by Bill McCusker <wm...@parasoft.com>.