Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by Jaime Hablutzel Egoavil <ha...@gmail.com> on 2009/10/29 22:40:16 UTC

servicemix-ldap

Hi, does someone have an example for

servicemix-ldap?

I think I need to use it, because a problem connecting to Ldap with DirContext.

--
Jaime Hablutzel

(tildes omitidas intencionalmente) 9 8964 0369

Re: servicemix-ldap

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
HI Jaime,

for now the servicemix-ldap is still in development and has not been
released yet.

However, you can use the 2009.01-SNAPSHOT.

The servicemix-ldap works as a poller or a sender.

Here is an example of LDAP poller endpoint xbean:

<beans xmlns:ldap="http://servicemix.apache.org/1.0/ldap"
              xmlns:my="http://www.example.org">

	<ldap:poller url="ldap://ldap_host:389"
		bindDn="cn=admin,dc=example,dc=org"
		bindPassword="test"
		searchBase="ou=people,dc=example,dc=org"
		filter="(uid=service*)"
		newOnly="false"
		persistent="true"/>

</bean>

The LDAP poller endpoint will periodically connect to the LDAP server,
request it using searchBase and filter. The result of the request
(NamingEnumeration) is transform into XML by the DefaultLdapMarshaler
and send on the NMR.

On the other hand, the LDAP sender endpoint is not yet available.

I plan to add WSDL support and multi operation endpoint (to query,
update, add, etc on the LDAP).

Regards
JB