Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Greeny <ma...@heuboe.de> on 2010/02/23 12:37:46 UTC

Deploy Headerfiles

Hello all,
i've got a problem with the deploy plugin.

I use maven and have some C++ files which are compile fine.
Deploying to my repository also works fine.
But now i want to deploy the used headerfiles too.
The repository i use is connected via http so using ant-copy does not work.

Someone got an idea?

Re: Deploy Headerfiles

Posted by Karl Heinz Marbaise <ka...@soebes.de>.
Hi,

i don't know which plugin you are using...one choice would be to use the
assembly pluging to package the include files into a tar.gz ....

or the other choice can be to use the maven-nar plugin
(http://duns.github.com/maven-nar-plugin/)...

Kind regards
Karl Heinz Marbaise