Posted to user@phoenix.apache.org by Sukant Jain <su...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/25 04:53:15 UTC

Phoenix Question

Hi Team,

First i would like to congratulate you to bring up with phoenix project.

I have a question regarding phoenix.

Question : How phoenix supports embedding into web container specifically
data source support.

I hope i am clear,if not my intention is to know how to use the data
retrieved by phoenix in web ui.

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards

Re: Phoenix Question

Posted by ankit beohar <an...@gmail.com>.
HI Sukant,

You can use phoenix jdbc driver and retrieve through phoenix sql like we do
for mysql or oracle below link may help you:-

http://phoenix.apache.org/installation.html

Best Regards,
ANKIT BEOHAR

Re: Phoenix Question

Posted by Mark Heppner <he...@gmail.com>.
Will,
Yes. I don't know much about it, but it's somewhat new and is still in the
Apache incubator. Since there are no versioned docs for Phoenix and you
have to hunt to find what features are available in which version, I think
the transactions were introduced as a beta feature in 4.7, but someone
correct me if I'm wrong. I have no idea if this is considered a stable
feature in 4.8 or 4.9.

Since this isn't linked anywhere on the Phoenix site, check out the blog (
https://blogs.apache.org/phoenix/) for better release notes and news.

--
Mark Heppner

Re: Phoenix Question

Posted by Will Xu <wx...@hortonworks.com>.
Hi Mark,

________________________________

First i would like to congratulate you to bring up with phoenix project.

I have a question regarding phoenix.

Question : How phoenix supports embedding into web container specifically data source support.

I hope i am clear,if not my intention is to know how to use the data retrieved by phoenix in web ui.

Thanks in advance!!!

Regards
[X]

________________________________