Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com> on 2018/04/20 09:38:26 UTC

[VOTE] Accept the "system readiness check framework" contribution

I think the discussion of the "system readiness check framework"
contribution (https://github.com/dulvac/system-readiness) by Andrei
Dulvac and Christian Schneider has died down by now. Both are
interested in maintaining it in the future and it looks like there is
quite some interest in the idea.

We should bring it to a vote.

This vote is about officially accepting the donation. If the vote is
successful I will follow-up with the incubator to get the ip-clearance
sorted-out.

Please cast your votes:

[ ] +1 Accept the contribution into Felix
[ ] -1 Do not

Re: [VOTE] Accept the "system readiness check framework" contribution

Posted by David Bosschaert <da...@gmail.com>.
+1

David

Posted by Raymond Auge <ra...@liferay.com>.
+1 nonbinding

- Ray

 (@rotty3000)
 (@Liferay)

Re: [VOTE] Accept the "system readiness check framework" contribution

Posted by Pierre De Rop <pi...@gmail.com>.
+1

Regards
Pierre

Posted by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org>.
+1

Karl Pauls wrote

Posted by Karl Pauls <ka...@gmail.com>.
+1

regards,

Karl

--
Karl Pauls
karlpauls@gmail.com

Re: [VOTE] Accept the "system readiness check framework" contribution

Posted by Neil Bartlett <nj...@gmail.com>.
+1 nonbinding