Posted to c-dev@axis.apache.org by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com> on 2005/11/10 11:24:25 UTC

[Axis2] Jira for Axis2C

Hi All,
    I feels like it is time that we setup Jira for Axis2C, given that we
have OM working.

    I think it is best to have an independant Jira for Axis2C as we have
to minimize mix-ups with Axis C++ 1.x issues.

Thoughts please...

Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] Jira for Axis2C

Posted by Samisa Abeysinghe <sa...@gmail.com>.
What is the procedure for creating a Jira space for Axis2C? Do we have
to have a vote, or can we directly request it from infrastructure?
Thanks,
Samisa...

Re: [Axis2] Jira for Axis2C

Posted by Paul Fremantle <pz...@gmail.com>.