Posted to dev@wicket.apache.org by Eelco Hillenius <ee...@gmail.com> on 2007/07/29 07:45:47 UTC

Ajax debug window sticky?

Hi,

Not sure what you want with the Ajax debug window (which gets nicer by
the day btw!), but atm when you don't open the window, scroll down (if
your page can scroll of course) and click open, it will be positioned
off-screen. Wouldn't it be nicer to have it sticky (keeps the same
position even if you scroll the screen)?

Eelco

Re: Ajax debug window sticky?

Posted by Crash_neo <cr...@mytweakers.net>.
Sounds great

+1

Re: Ajax debug window sticky?

Posted by Johan Compagner <jc...@gmail.com>.
just aks matej, all my ajax debug window wanna haves are implemented in a
few days!
so i guess it is almost complete by now

johan