Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by Doug Leeper <do...@yahoo.com> on 2010/03/26 23:24:32 UTC

Feedback border when using in a repeating view

I am using a feedback border panel for some components (i.e. email) in a repeating view (in this case a dataview).  I am using a Email validator for this component and when an error occurs it creates a red border and backround around this component.  Well it is supposed to but it isn't.  I do this feedback border panel on components outside a repeating view and it works fine.

Should I be doing something different?

I tried setting the reuse strategy but it didn't work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks
- Doug

Re: Feedback border when using in a repeating view

Posted by Doug Leeper <do...@yahoo.com>.
Update...

I changed to a ListView and set the reuse item flag to true and I achieved
what I was looking for.