Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Andreas Siegers <An...@iocore.se> on 2003/01/23 16:06:08 UTC

Custom soapfault

Hi.

I have a message style webservice. with method signature
public Element[] deliverMessage(Element [] bodies ) throws SOAPException

Is there an easy way to get full control of the generated SOAPFault?
For example I do not wish to send back full exception stacktrace to my clients.

regards
Andreas

Re: Custom soapfault

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
1. Axis1.1 strips out stack traces unless you configure the box as a
development system.
2. if you create your own fault you can fiddle with it by adding whatever
xml nodes you want; again axis1.1 makes this easier