Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Aman Raheja <am...@netscape.net> on 2003/01/31 21:10:24 UTC

[users@httpd] IMPORTANT : ssl cert replaced. Still don't see it changed !!

I replaced a cert on the apache webserver.
The earlier one was issued by myself.
It has now been replaced by one issued by Thawte.
When I open the browser and hit https://www.<website>.com it is still
the old cert.
Note : When I restarted apache after putting the new cert there, it
asked me the passphrase and got an OK from the server.
Still doesn't work, shows the old cert.
What could be wrong? What do I have to do?
Thanks
Aman

Re: [users@httpd] IMPORTANT : ssl cert replaced. Still don't see it changed !!

Posted by Jurgen <ap...@squarehosting.com>.
Hi,

are you more important than anyone else, so you have to have an "IMPORTANT" flag in your subject to distinguish yourself?

How do you know that it is the old certificate instead of the new one?
Did you copy the signed certificate in the position, your SSLCertificateFile directive in the virtual host configuation is pointing to?

Jurgen

Posted by Gary Turner <kk...@sbcglobal.net>.
Aman Raheja wrote:

>I replaced a cert on the apache webserver.
[...]

Don't you think that you might wait more than 1 hour and forty minutes
before re-posting your question.  Many people, maybe the one(s) with
your answer, won't read your post for 24 hours or more.
--
gt                  kk5st@sbcglobal.net
 If someone tells you---