Posted to users@groovy.apache.org by Guillaume Laforge <gl...@gmail.com> on 2015/04/28 09:23:26 UTC

[ANN] Groovy Weekly #68

Hi all,

Another Tuesday, another Groovy Weekly edition!
http://glaforge.appspot.com/article/groovy-weekly-68

Please don't forget to *subscribe to the new mailing-lists
<http://www.groovy-lang.org/mailing-lists.html> at Apache*, as the user /
dev ones at Codehaus will be decommissioned in about two weeks. Also note
the new address of JIRA and Git.

Keep on groovy-ing !!!

--
Guillaume Laforge
Groovy Project Manager

Blog: http://glaforge.appspot.com/
<https://plus.google.com/u/0/114130972232398734985/posts>

Re: Groovy vs Java Performance (Was RE: [ANN] Groovy Weekly #68)

Posted by Owen Rubel <or...@gmail.com>.
ah there you go. Cedric's the man.

Owen Rubel
415-971-0976