Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Stavros Kounis <sk...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/20 08:50:34 UTC

Lepido is dead - now what?

Hi all

Lepido project is dead [1], but some parts of lepido was very usefull
like CocoonForms Visual editor.

My question is: what all the people using lepido are doing now?

Unfortunately i was not able to follow this list for a long time, so
sorry if this thread is already discussed (my quick search in archives
give no results about that). Are maybe other smaller projects birth
from this lepido death

regards
/stavros

[1] http://www.eclipse.org/technology/archived.php
--
Stavros S. Kounis
Osmosis networks & consulting   http://www.osmosis.gr

Re: Lepido is dead - now what?

Posted by Oleg Konovalov <ol...@yahoo.com>.
It's such a pity !!!

Why didn't they try to merge with some commercial plug-in like MyEclipse
(which includes A LOT of XSLT/XML things too) ?
That could have revived Cocoon.

Thank you,Oleg.

Strange, I noticed this yesterday and wanted to ask the same thing...
Is there a
document anywhere explaining what went wrong and why?

Steve

Re: Lepido is dead - now what?

Posted by Stephen Winnall <st...@winnall.ch>.