Posted to dev@pekko.apache.org by PJ Fanning <fa...@apache.org> on 2023/07/28 09:54:08 UTC

Re: module releases

We have a reasonable chance of getting the HTTP and Kafka Connector modules released next week.
If that happens, we can move onto to release more modules.

I propose that Pekko Cluster Management is next. Pekko GRPC is partially blocked while we work out how to publish the Gradle Plugin and with Pekko Persistence JDBC, we would like to wait for Slick 3.5.0.

Another module that we could consider releasing is the Dynamodb Persistence module.

See this page for the module dependencies.

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/PEKKO/Pekko+Module+Release+Order

Re: module releases

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@apache.org>.
Pekko Connectors 1.0.1-RC1 is the latest release attempt. There was a scaladoc bug in the 1.0.0 release and there are some upgrades to dependencies.

Re: module releases

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@apache.org>.

Re: module releases

Posted by PJ Fanning <fa...@apache.org>.