Posted to user@ofbiz.apache.org by narayana <ma...@yahoo.co.in> on 2007/07/05 12:41:11 UTC

search all products as Alphabets wise

Hi
   I am using Ofbiz frame  work. I want to implement search   products
Alphabet wise.
 For example if i clicked on letter 'A' it should display all the products
which were started with 'A'.
    THANK YOU

Re: search all products as Alphabets wise

Posted by gvenkat0 <gv...@gmail.com>.

narayana wrote:

> Hi
>    I am using Ofbiz frame  work. I want to implement search   products
> Alphabet wise.
>  For example if i clicked on letter 'A' it should display all the products
> which were started with 'A'.
>     THANK YOU

First you have to explain your task clearly.In ofbiz there is already search
is implemented and there is lookupproduct also.I think that is enough for
you.Why you are wasting your time for alphabet search.To implement that you
have to write java code and ftl's and duplicate xml;s also.For that you
first practice writing sample code and practice sample examples like
hello1,hello2,hello3.After that you implement that search and send me how
you implemented that one.Because i am also looking for that.I have to
complete this task before this weekend.so pls reply me ASAP.IF THERE ARE ANY
ISSUES CONTACT ME.
THANK YOU

 ^L^^L^^L^