Posted to c-dev@xerces.apache.org by Alberto Massari <am...@datadirect.com> on 2008/06/25 16:32:27 UTC

Re: building xerces from svn

Hi Klaus,
we recently removed the precompiled 'configure' script in order to avoid
conflicts with a different version of the autotools package that could
be present in the system. So now you have to run the ./reconf script to
have it generated from your (now mandatory) installed copy of
autoconf/automake/libtool

Alberto

P.S. it would be better to send such requests to the c-dev mailing list,
so that a) others can benefit from the answer, like you did from the
archived mail you reference and b) you get higher chances to get an
answer from other committers/users as well.