Posted to user@helix.apache.org by Brent <br...@gmail.com> on 2021/08/02 16:31:19 UTC

Apache Helix 1.0.2 Release

Hi everyone,

I hope you're all well.  Is there an expected release date for v1.0.2 yet?
It looks like a vote started on 6/8, but I hadn't seen any news or updates
since.  Thank you!

~Brent

Re: Apache Helix 1.0.2 Release

Posted by Junkai Xue <jx...@apache.org>.
Thanks for asking Brent. We are waiting for the LICENSE modification to be
done. It seems that Justin is a little bit busy. We need some volunteer to
fix the Apache LICENSE before we moving forward for release.