Posted to fop-dev@xmlgraphics.apache.org by Eric SCHAEFFER <ES...@Techmetrix.net> on 2000/11/20 08:59:14 UTC

keep-with-* / back-tracking

Hi,

I was wondering what was decided or done for the keep-with-... and other
properties that need back-tracking processing, and if FOP was close enougth
to the XSL model ("formatting" : fo objects tree, "refinement" : compute all
properties, "area generation"). The back-tacking process should then be done
during the refinement step, I think (compute the total page number, by
example).

Eric.

Eric SCHAEFFER
Consultant TechMetrix Research
http://www.techmetrix.net
Groupe SQLi
http://www.sqli.com
Créateurs de sites intelligents depuis 1995