Posted to user@jspwiki.apache.org by John Lusk <jo...@gmail.com> on 2017/01/23 02:21:25 UTC

Blog entry name formats hardcoded to ddMMyy?

Looks like blog entry name formats are more-or-less hardcoded to ddMMyy format,
based on my quick read of the source code. Perhaps this date format should
be a parameter on the WeblogEntryPlugin itself. (I myself would prefer
something like yyyyMMdd.)

I'd file an issue, but it looks like I have to jump through some more hoops
to get set up with Apache Jira and I've already spent enough time on this.

Re: Blog entry name formats hardcoded to ddMMyy?

Posted by John Lusk <jo...@gmail.com>.
Ya, I have it as a personal action item to get a pull request to y'all, but
it's WAY down the priority list, so realistically... ain't gonna happen any
time soon. :/

I'm not sure I'll be blogging much on my wiki, anyway. It was just
something I flirted with. I think it'll mostly be just writing new wiki
pages as the fancy strikes me, and trusting RSS to put them in
chronological order for my vast readership. <poker-face/>

Thanks for calling out template dependencies (and for the feedback).

John.

Posted by Dirk Frederickx <di...@gmail.com>.
Hi John,