Posted to user@openmeetings.apache.org by jox joe <jo...@gmail.com> on 2021/02/25 05:04:03 UTC

saving whiteboard content and puttting it back onto it _ error

Hello everybody,

Case 1.
STEP 1: I draw a line on the whiteboard.
STEP 2: I save it inside OM.
STEP 3: I put back the saved file onto a new whiteboard.
Result: The content is the same.

Case 2.
STEP 1: I draw a line on the whiteboard.
STEP 2: I draw a car with the "car" tool.
STEP 3: I save the whiteboard.
STEP 4: I put the saved file onto the whiteboard.
STEP 5: I select the line and the car TOGETHER and move them.
STEP 6: I save the whiteboard.
STEP 7: I put back the saved file onto the whiteboard.
Result: the positions of the objects are not correct.
Positions are not maintained because I moved the two objects
together. If I move them one by one it's ok.
I used om 5.1.0 without recompiling.
It seems to be more stable than OM 4.xx.

Any feedback?
Thank you.
Note: I like the main concept of OM. The digital whiteboard is its cutting
edge.

Re: saving whiteboard content and puttting it back onto it _ error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/OPENMEETINGS-2581

--
Best regards,
Maxim

Re: saving whiteboard content and puttting it back onto it _ error

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
Seems to me reproducible

--
Best regards,