Posted to dev@myfaces.apache.org by Leonardo Uribe <lu...@gmail.com> on 2007/12/20 17:42:51 UTC

[VOTE] release for MyFaces 1.2.1

Hi,

I was running the needed tasks to get the 1.2.1 release of Apache
MyFaces core out. This mail is to make clear that the vote still
continues and the problems
discussed before already has been solved.

Please note that this vote concerns all of the following parts:
 1. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.shared" v3.0.1  [1]
 2. Maven artifact group "org.apache.myfaces.core" v1.2.1  [1]

The artifacts are deployed to my private Apache account ([1]).

Please take a look at the "1.2.0" artifacts and vote!

Please note: This vote is "majority approval" with a minimum of three
+1 votes (see [3]).

[ ] +1 for community members who have reviewed the bits
[ ] +0
[ ] -1 for fatal flaws that should cause these bits not to be released,
   and why..............

Leonardo Uribe

[1] http://people.apache.org/~lu4242/myfaces121
[2] http://www.apache.org/foundation/voting.html#ReleaseVotes