Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by Mr Berwyn H Price <be...@live.co.uk> on 2015/01/28 04:56:18 UTC

I want to download Open Office v3 for free...

Hi
I want to download Open Office v3 for free, in DEB format or another format so that I can install the Writer for Linux Mint.
This is because for the last 2 years or more I have been used to using the Writer of Open Office v3 (File version 3.0.9357.500; Product version 3.00.9357) installed from a disc on this Windows Vista and 7 laptop.
But, so far, all I have been able to find is the following 5 English US files on the openoffice.org website: OOo_3.0.0_LinuxIntel_install_en-US_deb.tar.gz, OOo_3.0.1_LinuxIntel_install_en-US_deb.tar.gz, OOo_3.0.1_LinuxIntel_install_wJRE_en-US.tar.gz, OOo_3.0.1_Win32Intel_install_en-US.exe and OOo_3.0.1_Win32Intel_install_wJRE_en-US.exe
So, in reference to that I am asking for someones help: please can you find the English GB Open Office v3 file  on the openoffice.org website or another 'trusted' website for me to download?
Thank you in advance for your patience in this matter and I do look forward to receiving a confirmation reply from you soon in the near future.
From
Mr Berwyn H Price
P.S. Please start any message with "Dear" or "Hi Mr Price". Thank you