Posted to dev@ignite.apache.org by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org> on 2020/04/03 05:40:02 UTC

Potential issues with the latest Ignite Docker image

Igniters,

One of our users reported an issue related to the latest docker image:

https://twitter.com/jarbot/status/1245945256756957184?s=21

Can someone check what exactly was broken?

Denis

--
-
Denis

Re: Potential issues with the latest Ignite Docker image

Posted by Petr Ivanov <mr...@gmail.com>.
Do you see the error?
Is it telling about missing or wrong certificate or something else?

Posted by Denis Magda <dm...@apache.org>.