Posted to user@juddi.apache.org by Amine G <am...@hotmail.fr> on 2011/05/24 16:54:25 UTC

Need Help

Hi everyone,

I really need your advice, I am student in Master 2 computing, i proposed a SOA solution for a vaccination process, it's important,  it could really changes things or the better. I'm gonna explain ;

I have 2 or 3 data bases, each one of them has its own Web services, I want these database to communicate between them; so I have to :

·         Create a private UDDI (done)

·         Publish the WS in the UDDI (done using the console; I proceeded as follow : sava_business, save_tModel, save_service and save_binding )

o   Is there a tutorial on how to use the console !

·         Be able to invoke the Web Services (I don't know how !!)

·         Put my UDDI public in the net  (I'm trying to use a non-IP, do you have other solution  !! ) in order to be seen and access by the data bases

I'm waiting for your answers and suggestions,

Greetings,

Re: Need Help

Posted by Kurt T Stam <ku...@gmail.com>.
Hi Amine,

1. Please also sign up for the userlist, rather then just sending to it,
so that way you will get to see peoples responses, and I don't have to
moderate it.

2. Besides the resources Tom mentions there are a few Getting Started
blog posts:
http://apachejuddi.blogspot.com/2011/05/getting-started-with-uddi-v3.html
http://apachejuddi.blogspot.com/2010/02/getting-started-with-juddi-v3.html
http://apachejuddi.blogspot.com/2010/07/simple-publish-example-demo.html