Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Michael Oliver <ol...@sourceonenet.com> on 2005/04/07 18:04:07 UTC

where are the acls for the /slide/ object stored

I am using the TxXMLFileDescriptorsStore and I was using the command
line line to set an acl when I inadvertently granted read-acl on /slide/
to all.  The how is that I was navigating around granting permissions
and got distracted and was at /slide/ and didn't realize it.

Now when I do acl on anything I see

granted to all (not protected) (inherited from '/slide/') DAV:read-acl

and

denied to all (not protected) (inherited from '/slide/') DAV:read-acl

revoke doesn't have any affect

Where are the acls stored in xml for /slide/ so I can fix more directly?

Michael Oliver
CTO
Alarius Systems LLC
3325 N. Nellis Blvd, #1
Las Vegas, NV 89115
Phone:(702)643-7425
Fax:(702)974-0341
*Note new email changed from oliverm@matrix-media.com

Posted by Stefan Lützkendorf <lu...@apache.org>.
There sould be an <permissions> section in the metadata xml files like the following:

<permissions>
   <permission subjectUri="unauthenticated" actionUri="all" inheritable="true" negative="false" />
   <permission subjectUri="/roles/user" actionUri="/actions/write" inheritable="true"
negative="false" />
   <permission subjectUri="owner" actionUri="/actions/read-acl" inheritable="true" negative="false" />
</permissions>

Stefan

Stefan Lützkendorf  --  luetzkendorf@apache.org