Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Søren Blidorf <so...@nolas.dk> on 2007/07/23 11:32:21 UTC

My error-pages does not show in IE7 everything worked in IE 4 - IE6

Hi.

Does anybody know why my error-pages does not show in IE7 everything worked
in IE 4 – IE6

Web.xml:

  <error-page>

    <error-code>500</error-code>

    <location>/error?error=500</location>

  </error-page>

  <error-page>

    <error-code>404</error-code>

    <location>/error?error=404</location>

  </error-page>

  <error-page>

    <error-code>403</error-code>

    <location>/error?error=403</location>

  </error-page>

  <error-page>

    <error-code>400</error-code>

    <location>/error?error=400</location>

  </error-page>

  <error-page>

    <error-code>408</error-code>

    <location>/error?error=408</location>

  </error-page>

  <error-page>

    <exception-type>java.lang.NullPointerException</exception-type>

    <location>/error?error=NullPointerException</location>

  </error-page>

  <error-page>

    <exception-type>java.net.UnknownHostException</exception-type>

    <location>/error?error=UnknownHostException</location>

  </error-page>

BR

Soren, DK

Re: My error-pages does not show in IE7 everything worked in IE 4 - IE6

Posted by Mark Deneen <md...@gmail.com>.
In addition, there is a minimum page length required for IE to show
your custom error pages.  If your error page is less than 512 bytes,
the friendly error page will be shown.

http://support.microsoft.com/kb/294807

Mark

Posted by David Delbecq <de...@oma.be>.

--
http://www.noooxml.org/

RE: My error-pages does not show in IE7 everything worked in IE 4 - IE6

Posted by "Asensio, Rodrigo" <ro...@gilbarco.com>.
Do you have turned off the advanced option in IE

{x} Show friendly error pages

??