Posted to user@struts.apache.org by "CRANFORD, CHRIS" <Ch...@setech.com> on 2011/07/12 20:51:39 UTC

Struts2 with Chart drill downs

I am needing to find a way to integration JFreeChart with my Struts2
application to render image graphics with drill down functionality.  I
do believe the framework offers a way to create image maps for the
graphics, but I haven't been able to find a way to get the ChartPlugin
to support these so that users can drill down into what makes up the
data behind a particular bar or slice of the pie.  Anyone tried doing
this with JFreeChart?  Does anyone use any other platform/frameworks to
do this that can share some insight/examples?

Chris