Posted to soap-user@xml.apache.org by Dmitri Colebatch <di...@bigpond.net.au> on 2001/10/02 06:11:51 UTC

Re: Getting the Call/RPCMessage object from within the RPC-based SOAP service

Have a look at writing a custom provider, covered in the docs.  Example
providers are in the source code, see the javadoc for the various
subclasses: http://xml.apache.org/soap/docs/apiDocs/org/apache/soap/util/Provider.html

hth
dim