Posted to dev@beam.apache.org by Alex Van Boxel <al...@vanboxel.be> on 2020/02/19 09:44:10 UTC

DynamicMessage (proto) schema support PR review please

Hi all,

can someone give me a LGTM for the DynamicMessage protobuf schema support.
We've been testing this internally on Dataflow and Direct runner and it
works.

https://github.com/apache/beam/pull/10502

It uses the same ProtoDomain to get descriptors serialized in the graph (as
it's needed for going back from Row to Proto).

I like to make it for the 2.20. Don't mind the failed test as it's again a
flaky test that fails. Thanks.

 _/
_/ Alex Van Boxel

Re: DynamicMessage (proto) schema support PR review please

Posted by Reuven Lax <re...@google.com>.
I will review again, hopefully soon.