Posted to dev@archiva.apache.org by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> on 2016/09/28 23:12:14 UTC

archiva-master-empty-repo Jenkins job hung?

Hi Archiva devs,

I noticed that the mentioned job has now been running for 10 days and I
assume that it's stuck, rather than a very long job :-)

��https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Sling/job/archiva-master-empt
y-repo/1057/

You might want to kill the job and set a timeout, otherwise your
following builds will be stuck, and also an executor tied up until the
job is manually cancelled.

Thanks,

Robert

(Please keep be CC'ed in case I can be of assistance, I'm not
subscribed to the list).

Re: archiva-master-empty-repo Jenkins job hung?

Posted by Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>.
On Thu, 2016-09-29 at 10:52 +1000, Olivier Lamy wrote:
> Hey Robert,
>

> On 29 September 2016 at 09:12, Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi Archiva devs,
> >
> > I noticed that the mentioned job has now been running for 10 days
> > and I
> > assume that it's stuck, rather than a very long job :-)
> >
> > � https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Sling/job/archiva-master-
> > empt
> > y-repo/1057/
> >
> > You might want to kill the job and set a timeout, otherwise your
> > following builds will be stuck, and also an executor tied up until
> > the
> > job is manually cancelled.
> >

> Thanks for the monitoring.
> I killed it and set a timeout (weird because there was definitely one
> previously...)
>�

Great, thanks :-)

Robert

Re: archiva-master-empty-repo Jenkins job hung?

Posted by Olivier Lamy <ol...@apache.org>.
Hey Robert,

On 29 September 2016 at 09:12, Robert Munteanu <ro...@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Archiva devs,
>
> I noticed that the mentioned job has now been running for 10 days and I
> assume that it's stuck, rather than a very long job :-)
>
>   https://builds.apache.org/view/S-Z/view/Sling/job/archiva-master-empt
> y-repo/1057/
>
> You might want to kill the job and set a timeout, otherwise your
> following builds will be stuck, and also an executor tied up until the
> job is manually cancelled.

Thanks for the monitoring.
I killed it and set a timeout (weird because there was definitely one
previously...)

Cheers
Olivier

--