Posted to dev@drill.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2013/11/02 18:02:24 UTC

Re: HBase Query Support

Yes.  This is very much what I was thinking as well.  If you're in the bay
area, you should come to the Drill meetup on Monday.  We're hoping to try
to gather together interested parties to talk more.  If not, no problem as
we'll report back any thoughts etc here.

thanks,
Jacques

Re: HBase Query Support

Posted by Dhruv <yo...@gmail.com>.
Thanks Jacques,
     Sorry I am little far from Bay area ;-) @India , so won't be able
to discuss Face2Face.
     But surely waiting for continue the discussion on mailing list
towards some concrete approach.

     Also would you mind answering originally posted quote?
>   A) Can anyone summarize existing plan+Priority for it? *Hbase support*

  -Dhruv