Posted to solr-commits@lucene.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2010/05/25 18:03:21 UTC

[Solr Wiki] Trivial Update of "SolrGlassfish" by knaak

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Solr Wiki" for change notification.

The "SolrGlassfish" page has been changed by knaak.
The comment on this change is: spelling, added link to tomcat article.
http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrGlassfish?action=diff&rev1=2&rev2=3

  == Glassfish and UTF-8 ==

- Solr and Glassfish appear to have a problem similar to Tomcat with UTF-8 and using GET to make thee requests.  Glassfish accepts the URL to contain UTF-8, but seems to fail with the query parameters.  This is how I handled this problem, I am sure there is a better way.  Here is how the problem shows itself:
+ Solr and Glassfish appear to have a problem similar to Tomcat with UTF-8 [[http://wiki.apache.org/solr/SolrTomcat|SolrTomcat]] and using GET to make the requests.  Glassfish accepts the URL to contain UTF-8, but seems to fail with the query parameters.  This is how I handled this problem, I am sure there is a better way.
+
+ Here is how the problem shows itself:

  Goto to http://localhost:8080/apache-solr-1.4.0/admin/form.jsp and search for num'''é'''ro.  Then check the glassfish server.log and you will see: