Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Dongliang Sun <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/29 05:21:32 UTC

How many nested bincond operator does pig support?

Hi All,

When there are too many nested bincond operators (more than 10), it's
frozen there and will not run.

Can not pig parse or is there a limitation?

Thanks,
Dongliang

Re: How many nested bincond operator does pig support?

Posted by Dongliang Sun <da...@gmail.com>.
I have built pig-trunk in my local, the problem is gone.

Thanks,
Dongliang

Posted by Jonathan Coveney <jc...@gmail.com>.