Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Q Ng <ng...@yahoo.com.INVALID> on 2022/07/11 18:59:27 UTC

struts 6.0.0 is not with jfreechart 1.x.x

Hello,

After upgrading from struts 2.5.30 to 6.0.0, I would like to report that struts 6.0.0 does not work for jfreechart, either version 1.0.x or 1.5.x. There's no error, but the graph did not render, just show a little icon. struts 2.5.30 used to work with jfreechart 1.0.19.
I appreciate if there's any suggestion, or if the issue is known and reported previously.Thanks.

Re: struts 6.0.0 is not with jfreechart 1.x.x

Posted by Lukasz Lenart <lu...@apache.org>.
I made a simple JFreeChart app [1] and everything works, so I assume
it has something to do with your setup.

[1] https://github.com/apache/struts-examples/tree/master/jfreechart

Cheers
Lukasz