Posted to log4j-user@logging.apache.org by Francesco Marchioni <fm...@libero.it> on 2001/08/30 14:46:10 UTC

[beginner] How to send logs to different Appenders?

Hi all,
I'm new to Log4j. Can anyone tell me how to direct log
messages belonging to a class to one appender and
messages belonging to other classes to another appender?
Thanks in advance
Francesco

RE: [beginner] How to send logs to different Appenders?

Posted by Thomas Tuft Muller <tt...@online.no>.
Francesco

This is definately something you should be able to extract from the
documentation. In particular look for how you assign different appenders to
different categories, and how you restrict additivity.

Please also note that postings to mailing-lists should be in plain-text
*only*.

Hope this helps

--

Thomas