Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Seth Sacher <ss...@collabralink.com> on 2022/07/08 12:18:31 UTC

Assistance with v1.1 to v2.5 upgrade

Hello everyone!

One of the projects that I support manages an application developed using the Apache Struts framework v1.1. The team is working on a migration to v2.5 and running into development hurdles, which has caused very lengthy delays. I was wondering if anyone here or in your network would be available to assist our team with this migration to ensure its timely completion. We are open to negotiation on compensation for this effort based on the anticipated level of effort.

Thank you and please let me know!

Best,
Seth Sacher

RE: Assistance with v1.1 to v2.5 upgrade

Posted by "Cai, Henggao - BLS" <Ca...@bls.gov.INVALID>.
Hi Seth

I can help.

Thank You,
Henggao Cai

The Bureau of Labor Statistics (BLS) is committed to the responsible treatment of confidential information and takes rigorous security measures to protect confidential information in its possession. This email contains confidential information. If you believe you are not the intended recipient of this message, please notify the sender and delete this email without disclosing, copying, or further disseminating its contents. Per the Cybersecurity Enhancement Act of 2015, Federal information systems are protected from malicious activities through cybersecurity screening of transmitted data.