Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by Tomislav Novosel <to...@clearpeaks.com> on 2021/06/29 15:30:41 UTC

NiFi configuration files changes

Hi to all,

Is there a good way how to capture NiFi configuration files changes (nifi.properties, authorizers.xml,...etc)
and to forward that changes (or just to notify) some other system or app?
Can I do it with NiFi itself?
The question is in the context of Cloudera platform - CFM.

Tom

RE: NiFi configuration files changes

Posted by Tomislav Novosel <to...@clearpeaks.com>.
Hi Andrew,

thanks for the answer.

I looked at CM API endpoints and there is only to retrieve service configuration files according to this
https://docs.cloudera.com/cdp-private-cloud-base/7.1.6/configuring-clusters/topics/cm-api-get-configuration.html

There is no anything related to the change log.

Regards,
Tom

Posted by Andrew Grande <ap...@gmail.com>.