Posted to user@struts.apache.org by Zayed <st...@netscape.net> on 2002/07/05 15:38:46 UTC

logic:iterate populating with multiple String[]

Hi,

I am struck up with this problem. please help

I am iterating rows. In the first column I populate Product Name, In the
second coulmn I populate Product Description.  Both are contained in
String Arrays. The productListForm is of type DynaActionForm whose
form-properties are productName and productDesciption Arrays.

How do I construct <logic:iterate> and <bean:write> tags. Please help

This is what I have as of now ( it dosent work though)

    <logic:iterate id="productName" name="productListForm"
property="name" indexId="index">
              <bean:write name="productName"/>
              <bean:write name="what should go here ?? "/>
    <logic:iterate>

Thanks in advance