Posted to users@maven.apache.org by David Sag <ds...@epo.org> on 2005/11/18 12:42:52 UTC

[m2] which report?

The plugin i am writing has 3 general goals and 2 reports.

How do I specify in my pom.xml file which report  to run?

Kind regards,
Dave Sag

Re: [m2] which report?

Posted by Brett Porter <br...@gmail.com>.
All are run by default when the plugin is included:

<reporting>
<plugins>
... configured like in build ...
</reporting>

To restrict to one report, add this inside the plugin:

<reportSets>
<reportSet>
<configuration/>
<reports>
<report>report-goal-name</report>
</reports>
</reportSet>
</reportSets>

Reportset is to reporting as execution is to build plugin.

Note that any general reporting configuration is also applied when the
plugin is used in the build process, but not vice versa.

- Brett