Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by cosmindumy <co...@yahoo.com> on 2012/05/14 13:54:05 UTC

Re: How can I get the page before the current one?

Hello,
I also have a question. I hope is the right place here for it. I didn't
wrote that code, so I don't know exactly what happen there,
but the main idea is that a link is created like this.
"link.append(RequestCycle.get().urlFor(pageMap, Upload.class, new
PageParameters(...."?
I want to get a reference from the redirect page to the page that created
the link. How can this be made?
Thanks.

Re: How can I get the page before the current one?

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
you can use request header 'Referrer'

On Mon, May 14, 2012 at 1:54 PM, cosmindumy <co...@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Hello,
> I also have a question. I hope is the right place here for it. I didn't
> wrote that code, so I don't know exactly what happen there,
> but the main idea is that a link is created like this.
> "link.append(RequestCycle.get().urlFor(pageMap, Upload.class, new
> PageParameters(...."?
> I want to get a reference from the redirect page to the page that created
> the link. How can this be made?
> Thanks.

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend