Posted to dev@maven.apache.org by Brett Porter <br...@apache.org> on 2006/06/16 15:00:43 UTC

Re: svn commit: r414809 - in /maven/repository-manager/trunk/maven-repository-core/src/test/maven-1.x-repository/test: ./ jars/ poms/

Are all these required?

I think the converter covers all the alternatives, all we want to test
here is that the discoverer and converter are tied together correctly?

- Brett

Posted by Jason van Zyl <ja...@maven.org>.
On 16 Jun 06, at 9:00 AM 16 Jun 06, Brett Porter wrote:

> Are all these required?

It's the start of a larger IT but I started it here.

> I think the converter covers all the alternatives, all we want to
> test here is that the discoverer and converter are tied together
> correctly?

Sure, I could mock it up but just wanted a quick smoke test that I
can flesh out later into an IT. Though I should reuse the comparison
portion of the converter test for consistency.

> - Brett
>
> jvanzyl@apache.org wrote:
>> Author: jvanzyl
>> Date: Fri Jun 16 05:02:05 2006
>> New Revision: 414809
>> Log:
>> o adding contents of the test repository

Jason van Zyl
jason@maven.org